Expect clarity, detail, speed and punch from the stand-mounting RS1, a compact, two-way reflex-ported system that incorporates a single 6” C-CAM® bass/mid-range driver and a 1” Gold Dome C-CAM® tweeter. With high efficiency (90dB) and power handling (80W), the RS1 will release all the dynamic impact of music and movie sound with little cost to living space.
- Advanced tweeter design providing smoother character with increased clarity.
- New C-CAM® cone profile for better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
- New bass chassis design for better rigidity and damping properties.
- Improved bass performance with high efficiency.
- High quality crossovers.
- Matching drivers in all models for better integration and system building.
- Real wood veneer top to bottom.
43 Hz – 30 KHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
25 - 100 W
Tweeter Crossover Frequency
Drive Unit Compliment
1 x 6” C-CAM® Bass Mid-range. 1 x 1” (25 mm) gold dome C-CAM® tweeter.
Rear Ported, Bass Reflex
Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
312 x 185 x 240 mm
(12 1/4 x 7 1/4 x 11 inch)
6 Kg (13 1/4 lb)
My experience was that this speaker has realisation of details, it's kinda small but don't let that be something because the sound that comes out of it.
Believe me it's very loud and beautiful